- The branch office has fore divisions and they were: planning, Management, Conservation Promotion and Rural Development. It also has three administrative offices included administration division, human resources and accounting. Below is the job description.
Planning Division Responsibilities:
- • Watershed conservation surveying and planning
- • Debris flow disaster emergency response and coordination
- • Research and applications of soil and water conservation technology
- • Collection and reporting of debris flow disaster information
- • Related affairs of soil and water conservation